Seeking Vaccine Developers to join Early-Stage Biotech
Reply to Robert W. Forgey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Iaso Therapeutics, Inc is an early-stage biotech company dedicated to developing next generation vaccines to enhance human health and treat diseases. Our company has developed a proprietary mutant bacteriophage Qβ (mQβ) platform technology. Head-to-head comparison studies of mQβ against those using the benchmark carriers have shown that our mQβ conjugates can elicit more powerful immune responses. This exciting technology is being applied to vaccines against a variety of diseases including cancer and infectious diseases.
Due to our success, recent commercialization, and licensing from the technology transfer office of Michigan State University, Iaso’s founding team are looking for a dedicated individual to join the research team to take Iaso to the next level of vaccine development. The role requires an engaged individual that thrives in an independent working environment. Iaso offers a fast-paced and exciting culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking.
Research Scientist Roles and Responsibilities:
- undertaking original industrial research
- designing, planning, and carrying out controlled experiments and trials
- devising and testing hypotheses using appropriate analytical techniques
- analyzing and interpreting data
- writing reports, reviews, and papers
- applying for research funding
- attending appropriate scientific conferences to broaden the knowledge regarding mQβ
- keeping up to date with current research within the field
- Solve issues and seize opportunities
- Maintain a healthy, open, and honest culture
- Other duties as may be assigned, upon mutual agreement
Applicants should have excellent analytical and research skills, with the ability to work in teams. We are looking for a professional with a minimum 3 years of research experience in vaccine development with a PhD or other related degrees. More pharmaceutical or product development experience is preferred.
Compensation: Compensation will include salary commensurate with experience and will earn common stock options which will vest in part based upon outcomes delivered.